(JTA) — New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, the Democrat who cultivated relations across the political spectrum with his state’s substantial Jewish community, defeated Republican Jack Ciattarelli in a tight reelection.
Thursday, November 4, 2021
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jews Control the Media
- Who Were Kyle Rittenhouse’s Three Shooting Victims In Kenosha, WI?
- 60+ Year Old Pedophile Mao Zedong Raped Little Girls and Infected Them With STDs
- Jews May Sue You If You Question the Official Version of Sandy Hook
- Jews – Modern Day Neanderthals
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- The Jewish Holocaust of Germans: Operation Gomorrah