(New York Jewish Week via JTA) — In what was billed as her first speech to a Jewish audience as New York’s governor, Kathy Hochul vowed to fight hate crimes and criticized fellow Democrats over their positions on Israel.
Friday, November 12, 2021
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jews Control the Media
- 60+ Year Old Pedophile Mao Zedong Raped Little Girls and Infected Them With STDs
- Who Were Kyle Rittenhouse’s Three Shooting Victims In Kenosha, WI?
- Jews May Sue You If You Question the Official Version of Sandy Hook
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- Jews – Modern Day Neanderthals
- The Jewish Holocaust of Germans: Operation Gomorrah