BRUSSELS (JTA) — Leaders of European Jewish communities criticized the absence of reference to religious freedoms in an European Union plan to fight antisemitism and strengthen Jewish life.
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jews Control the Media
- 60+ Year Old Pedophile Mao Zedong Raped Little Girls and Infected Them With STDs
- Who Were Kyle Rittenhouse’s Three Shooting Victims In Kenosha, WI?
- Jews May Sue You If You Question the Official Version of Sandy Hook
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- Jews – Modern Day Neanderthals
- The Jewish Holocaust of Germans: Operation Gomorrah