Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-New York, the chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee and a leading voting rights advocate in Congress, also weighed in. “Refusing to participate in civic life with Jewish groups — especially those groups who are committed to social justice here in the US, in Israel and around the world — is misguided, unproductive, offensive and wrong,” he said on Twitter.
Friday, October 22, 2021
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jews Control the Media
- 60+ Year Old Pedophile Mao Zedong Raped Little Girls and Infected Them With STDs
- Who Were Kyle Rittenhouse’s Three Shooting Victims In Kenosha, WI?
- Jews May Sue You If You Question the Official Version of Sandy Hook
- Jews – Modern Day Neanderthals
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- The Jewish Holocaust of Germans: Operation Gomorrah