A supporter of President Donald Trump boasted this week about getting arrested for defending the honor of President Donald Trump from a neighbor who supports Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
Local news station WESH reports that Tony Vullo of DeBary, Florida got into a dispute with a neighbor who placed a Biden yard sign on his property in a way that he claimed was blocking his sign supporting President Donald Trump
Vullo admits that he ripped out his neighbor’s Biden sign and then threw it across the yard, which resulted in the neighbor confronting him about what he’d done. The argument escalated and Vullo at one point punched the other man.
Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.
A different neighbor who witnessed the fight called the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office, which promptly came to arrest Vullo and charge him with battery.
“Yeah, I went to jail for Mr. Trump, for our president,” Vullo told WESH.
However, Vullo also expressed regret that he tossed his neighbor’s Biden sign and said he wouldn’t do that again.
“I think it was unfortunate and I was wrong to throw the sign,” he said. “There’s not going to be any problem with us.”
Friday, August 21, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Jews Control the Media
- UK: Conservative MP Stabbed to Death by Somali was a Strong Supporter of Black Lives Matter
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- AG Merrick Garland’s Jewish Family Is Getting Rich Off Selling Anti-White CRT Material to Public Schools