An Illinois teenager has been charged with first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a demonstrator in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, of Antioch, was charged Wednesday with first-degree intentional homicide in a shooting late Tuesday during a clash between protesters of police brutality and armed counter-protesters
The armed civilians had gathered to protect a gas station from looters and vandals, and video shows police offer Rittenhouse water shortly before the shooting and thank him for being there.
Another video shows Rittenhouse open fire with a rifle after he fell to the ground and then calmly walk toward police vehicles with his hands raised in surrender. Other people can be heard yelling that he had shot someone.
However, no officers are seen getting out of the vehicles, which continue advancing toward protesters, to apprehend Rittenhouse — who then fled the state and was considered a fugitive.
He was arrested later Wednesday back in his hometown. He is reportedly being held in the Lake County Juvenile Detention Center near Vernon Hills awaiting an extradition hearing.
According to The Daily Beast, Rittenhouse’s Facebook page “included numerous photos with Blue Lives Matter-style pro-police slogans and imagery, as well as of an Armalite rifle similar to the one he appears to have been photographed carrying in Kenosha.”
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jews Control the Media
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- UK: Conservative MP Stabbed to Death by Somali was a Strong Supporter of Black Lives Matter
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- Fox News’ Sean Hannity (White Freemason, Zionist) dictated Trump’s national emergency plan — and his next demands are even more frightening