President Donald Trump pulled out all the stops to deliver a big spectacle for the finale of the Republican National Convention — but it seems to have been a flop in the TV ratings.
Via Fox Sports Executive Vice President Michael Mulvihill, Trump’s speech at the White House scored a rating of 14.1 across six different networks: NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN.
In contrast, Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s speech at last weeks Democratic National Convention scored a rating of 17.5 across those six networks.
Mulvihill also argues that the president’s ratings were not hurt by the fact that he droned on for 70 minutes, far longer than the length of Biden’s speech.
“The length of President Trump’s speech, the longest acceptance speech in history, did not appear to have any impact on viewership,” he writes. “Looking at overnight ratings by quarter hour, the ratings held basically steady throughout.”
Friday, August 28, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jews Control the Media
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- UK: Conservative MP Stabbed to Death by Somali was a Strong Supporter of Black Lives Matter
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- Deranged Jewish Tranny Is Now a Four-Star Admiral