Michael Cohen’s new book will claim President Donald Trump made racist comments about Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela.
The revelations were made public in court filings as part of Cohen’s legal battle to be released from federal custody after he was re-arrested July 9, and his lawyers claim the president’s former attorney was sent back to prison in retaliation for his forthcoming tell-all book, reported the Washington Post.
“In particular, my book will provide graphic and unflattering details about the President’s behavior behind closed doors,” Cohen wrote in court documents. “[The memoir] describes the President’s pointedly anti-Semitic remarks and virulently racist remarks against such Black leaders as President Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela, neither of whom he viewed as real leaders or as worthy of respect by virtue of their race.”
The 53-year-old Cohen was furloughed two months earlier and allowed to serve the remainder of his sentence at home due to the coronavirus pandemic.
His lawsuit argued that Cohen’s First Amendment rights were violated when his probation officers detained him at a federal courthouse and asked him to sign a gag order prohibiting him from talking to reporters or publishing a book while finishing his sentence.
The lawsuit names Attorney General William Barr and Bureau of Prisons officials, and disputed their claims that Cohen was taken back into custody because he refused to wear an ankle monitor.
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jews Control the Media
- Compilation of Celebrities Talking About How Dead Jewish Comedian Bob Saget Was a Child Rapist
- Netanyahu is considering a plea deal in his corruption cases that could bar him from politics for years, reports claim
- EU official says the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s annual antisemitism list has gone too far
- Jewish AG Merrick Garland Creates ‘Domestic Terrorism Unit’ to Go After American Citizens As ‘Terrorists’
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Protocols of Zion: Protocol XVI – Brainwashing
- Protocols of Zion: Protocol XIV – Assault on Religion
- UK: Judges Refuse to Deport Afghan Convicted Rapist Out Of Fear The Taliban May Harshly Punish Him