Republicans are growing increasingly worried about President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, according to a new report in Politico.
“I’d say Republicans are feeling anxious, and there’s a real sense of urgency for the president to precisely define his second term agenda. What are we running on? His answers on that have been lacking and he needs to show people why he wants four more years,” Scott Jennings, a top political adviser in the George W. Bush White House, told the publication.
Trump reportedly spent four hours in campaign-related meetings on Wednesday and spoke with prominent Republicans about congressional races.
“Aides said they detected a noticeable change in his mindset and a sudden alertness that he was losing,” Politico reported.
Trump’s poll numbers have plummeted amid the coronavirus pandemic and nationwide unrest.
“I’d be very, very worried” if I were Trump, Vanderbilt University professor Thomas Schwartz recently told Courthouse News. “His poll numbers are bad, very worrisome, especially in places like Georgia and Texas.”
But University of Connecticut professor Ronald Schurin said the race was far from over. “Anyone who says Trump is done is living in a fool’s paradise,” he said.
Saturday, July 4, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jews Control the Media
- Éric Zemmour, far-right French-Jewish commentator, announces official presidential bid
- The Salvation Army (Jews and Freemasons) Wants You to Offer a “Sincere Apology” for Your Racism
- Canadian Officials Under Fire after Meeting with Ukrainian National Socialist Battalion Unit
- Depopulation Agenda – Most Vaccinated Countries Are All Suffering an Extraordinary Rise in Excess Deaths
- Henry Ford on The Economic Plans of International Jews
- Colombia Police Cadets Dressed Up as National Socialists for a Cultural Event
- The White Freemason and Zionist Rand Paul Criticizes Biden Regime for Not Coming Out with New Vaccines