Republicans are growing increasingly worried about President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, according to a new report in Politico.
“I’d say Republicans are feeling anxious, and there’s a real sense of urgency for the president to precisely define his second term agenda. What are we running on? His answers on that have been lacking and he needs to show people why he wants four more years,” Scott Jennings, a top political adviser in the George W. Bush White House, told the publication.
Trump reportedly spent four hours in campaign-related meetings on Wednesday and spoke with prominent Republicans about congressional races.
“Aides said they detected a noticeable change in his mindset and a sudden alertness that he was losing,” Politico reported.
Trump’s poll numbers have plummeted amid the coronavirus pandemic and nationwide unrest.
“I’d be very, very worried” if I were Trump, Vanderbilt University professor Thomas Schwartz recently told Courthouse News. “His poll numbers are bad, very worrisome, especially in places like Georgia and Texas.”
But University of Connecticut professor Ronald Schurin said the race was far from over. “Anyone who says Trump is done is living in a fool’s paradise,” he said.
Saturday, July 4, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Here's How Trump's Reckless 'America First' Policies Could Be Setting Up US Consumers for a Nasty Shock
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- Coronavirus Crisis Elevates "Antisemitic", "Racist" Tropes
- Tax-funded Drinking Study Was Pre-planned To Reflect Alcohol As Beneficial
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Surgeon Reveals Why Texting Causes So Much Neck Stress
- Jews Control the Media
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology