A leader of an anti-lockdown protest group in North Carolina says that she has tested positive for COVID-19 — and she’s angry that she was forced to quarantine for two weeks to avoid spreading the virus to other people.
Local news station CBS 17 reports that Audrey Whitlock, a leader of the ReOpen NC protest movement, posted on Facebook this week that she has been under quarantine for the past two weeks after being diagnosed with COVID-19.
She says that she has been asymptomatic throughout the quarantine, and she bitterly complained about having to stay inside to avoid infecting other people.
“I have been told not to participate in public or private accommodations as requested by the government, and therefore denied my 1st amendment right of freedom of religion,” she wrote. “It has been insinuated by others that if I go out, I could be arrested for denying a quarantine order.”
North Carolina has more than 9,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jews Control the Media
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jewish charities among top funders of Islamophobia, says report by Muslim civil rights group
- The White Freemason Fauci Lets the Cat Out of the Bag About Working with Chinese Communists
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau (White Freemason, Zionist): Unvaccinated People Are ‘Racists’
- Protocols of Zion: Protocol XI – The Totalitarian State
- Jewish Businessman Wants to Buy Admiral Graf Spee’s Eagle and Swastika and “Blow it Up”
- Protocols of Zion: Protocol VI – Take-Over Technique
- After US pushback, Israel is reportedly reviewing its close ties with China