President Donald Trump told a recovered COVID-19 patient on Tuesday to “stay away” from him.
Trump made the remark during a White House event for recovered coronavirus patients.
“The first few days I just had a really bad headache, fever,” one woman said. “It was the second week the respiratory problems [began].”
“I am negative now,” she explained.
“Over a month!” Trump exclaimed. “How are you now?”
“I’m great,” the woman insisted.
“Would you say 100%?” the president asked.
“I would say 85,” the woman replied.
“Stay away from me, please,” Trump said, prompting laughter. “Stay away! Far away!”
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Jews Control the Media
- Deranged Jewish Tranny Is Now a Four-Star Admiral
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- AG Merrick Garland’s Jewish Family Is Getting Rich Off Selling Anti-White CRT Material to Public Schools