President Donald Trump told a recovered COVID-19 patient on Tuesday to “stay away” from him.
Trump made the remark during a White House event for recovered coronavirus patients.
“The first few days I just had a really bad headache, fever,” one woman said. “It was the second week the respiratory problems [began].”
“I am negative now,” she explained.
“Over a month!” Trump exclaimed. “How are you now?”
“I’m great,” the woman insisted.
“Would you say 100%?” the president asked.
“I would say 85,” the woman replied.
“Stay away from me, please,” Trump said, prompting laughter. “Stay away! Far away!”
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Here's How Trump's Reckless 'America First' Policies Could Be Setting Up US Consumers for a Nasty Shock
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Coronavirus Crisis Elevates "Antisemitic", "Racist" Tropes
- Tax-funded Drinking Study Was Pre-planned To Reflect Alcohol As Beneficial
- Surgeon Reveals Why Texting Causes So Much Neck Stress
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Jews Control the Media
- Florida GOP Candidate Ron DeSantis (White Freemason) Lose Control When Asked About Speeches He Gave to a Racist Organization