One of the first deaths in Virginia from coronavirus was a 66-year-old Christian “musical evangelist” who fell ill while on a trip to New Orleans with his wife. As the Friendly Atheist’s Hemant Mehta points out, Landon Spradlin had previously shared opinions that the pandemic was the result of “mass hysteria” from the media.
On March 13, Spradlin shared a misleading meme that compared coronavirus deaths to swine flu deaths and suggested the media is using the pandemic to hurt Trump. In the comments, Spradlin acknowledged that the outbreak is a “real issue,” but added that he believes “the media is pumping out fear and doing more harm than good”
“It will come and it will go,” he wrote.
That same say, he shared a post from another pastor that told the story of a missionary in South Africa who “protected” himself from the bubonic plague with the “Spirit of God.”
“As long as I walk in the light of that law [of the Spirit of life], no germ will attach itself to me,” read a quote from the post.
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jews – Modern Day Neanderthals
- Jews Control the Media
- 60+ Year Old Pedophile Mao Zedong Raped Little Girls and Infected Them With STDs
- Israel’s Secret Arsenal: It’s Not So Secret Anymore
- The signs that The American Empire (White Idiots, Black Idiots, Latino Idiots) is crumbling