Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner is taking heat from key allies of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as the “peace plan” he helped design spirals further down the drain.
While the plan had previously been praised by the Israeli government even as it was widely panned by neighboring Arab governments, the Washington Post reports that Yesha Council Chairman David Elhayani is furious about the White House’s efforts to discourage Netanyahu from immediately annexing large portions of the West Bank from the Palestinians.
“Kushner took a knife and put it in Netanyahu’s back,” Elhayani tells the Washington Post. “Kushner misled the prime minister. He misled everybody. He knew for a long time that Netanyahu wanted to declare sovereignty over the Jordan Valley and northern Dead Sea — he said it many times over the last year. Gentlemen just don’t act this way.”
Raw Story is now carbon balanced. Click to learn how you can offset your carbon footprint.
Elhayani also worried that putting a temporary halt on the annexations could do political damage to Netanyahu and cause him to lose upcoming elections that are scheduled for next month.
The plan put forward by Kushner and the Trump administration has already been condemned by Palestinian officials who are furious that the United States is giving Israel the right to unilaterally annex their lands.
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Here's How Trump's Reckless 'America First' Policies Could Be Setting Up US Consumers for a Nasty Shock
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Coronavirus Crisis Elevates "Antisemitic", "Racist" Tropes
- Tax-funded Drinking Study Was Pre-planned To Reflect Alcohol As Beneficial
- Surgeon Reveals Why Texting Causes So Much Neck Stress
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Jews Control the Media
- Florida GOP Candidate Ron DeSantis (White Freemason) Lose Control When Asked About Speeches He Gave to a Racist Organization