A 54-year-old white man is facing multiple charges after he allegedly shot a 15-year-old black boy in the head.
According to charging documents obtained by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Joseph Renick fired a single shot from his revolver into the head of 15-year-old Sentonio Cox.
Cox was said to have been retreating with his hands up when he was killed.
The charging document did not explain why Renick shot Cox.
Renick was charged with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.
Renick has a previous felony conviction for failing to pay child support. He is being held in lieu of a $500,000 bond.
Last month, St. Louis officials announced a $100,000 reward in connection with the shooting deaths of more than a dozen black children.
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jews Control the Media
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- UK: Conservative MP Stabbed to Death by Somali was a Strong Supporter of Black Lives Matter
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- Deranged Jewish Tranny Is Now a Four-Star Admiral