Police in Royal Oak, Michigan were caught on video stopping a black man for allegedly “looking suspiciously” at a white women.
According to MetroTimes, 20-year-old Devin Myers was approached by officers while walking in to Inn Season Cafe.
A video of the incident was broadcast live on Facebook by Kimiko Adolph.
“This young man is stopped because a Caucasian lady said that he looked at her suspiciously and he has been pulled over walking going to eat by two police officers for suspicion of being black,” Adolph explains in the video.
Myers was eventually allowed to go free. The white woman was not immediately identified.
Inn Season Cafe reportedly covered the cost of Myers’ meal.
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jews Control the Media
- Simple and Vital Truths, Hidden by Jews
- Deranged Jewish Tranny Is Now a Four-Star Admiral
- AG Merrick Garland’s Jewish Family Is Getting Rich Off Selling Anti-White CRT Material to Public Schools