Police in Royal Oak, Michigan were caught on video stopping a black man for allegedly “looking suspiciously” at a white women.
According to MetroTimes, 20-year-old Devin Myers was approached by officers while walking in to Inn Season Cafe.
A video of the incident was broadcast live on Facebook by Kimiko Adolph.
“This young man is stopped because a Caucasian lady said that he looked at her suspiciously and he has been pulled over walking going to eat by two police officers for suspicion of being black,” Adolph explains in the video.
Myers was eventually allowed to go free. The white woman was not immediately identified.
Inn Season Cafe reportedly covered the cost of Myers’ meal.
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Here's How Trump's Reckless 'America First' Policies Could Be Setting Up US Consumers for a Nasty Shock
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Coronavirus Crisis Elevates "Antisemitic", "Racist" Tropes
- Tax-funded Drinking Study Was Pre-planned To Reflect Alcohol As Beneficial
- Surgeon Reveals Why Texting Causes So Much Neck Stress
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Jews Control the Media
- Florida GOP Candidate Ron DeSantis (White Freemason) Lose Control When Asked About Speeches He Gave to a Racist Organization