The diaries mention some of the world's elite leaders and politicians, including Britain's Prince Andrew.
Epstein's suicide, which took place days after being taken off suicide watch and only hours after a 1,200-page dossier detailing the allegations against him was released, has left many questions unanswered.
His “inner circle” and how it emerged have led to multiple speculations online, with people questioning the certainty of his suicide.
Previously, allegations have been made toward numerous politicians regarding their involvement with Epstein, such as US President Donald Trump, former president Bill Clinton and former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, as well as former prime minister Ehud Barak.
The allegations also suggested that Barak had visited a building owned by Epstein's brother where Epstein had organized sexual encounters with minors.
Previously, it has been reported that Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who had accused Epstein’s former lover Ghislaine Maxwell of holding her as a teenage “sex slave” for him, had alleged that she had sex with the UK’s Prince Andrew as a teen.
Buckingham Palace has “emphatically denied” the allegations, saying that “any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.”
Also, New York City’s chief medical examiner is confident Epstein died by hanging himself in the jail cell where he was being held without bail on sex-trafficking charges, but is awaiting more information before releasing her determination, The New York Times reported on Sunday, citing a city official.
An autopsy was performed earlier in the day on the disgraced financier found unresponsive on Saturday in a New York City jail, chief medical examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson said. A private pathologist observed the autopsy on behalf of Epstein’s representatives, which she called “routine practice.”
A determination on the cause of death “is pending further information at this time,” Sampson said in a statement.
The suspicion in Epstein’s death was hanging, said a city official not authorized to speak on the record.
The Times did not say why it could not identify the source of information on the medical examiner’s likely determination of the cause of death.
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jews Control the Media
- Simple and Vital Truths, Hidden by Jews
- Deranged Jewish Tranny Is Now a Four-Star Admiral
- AG Merrick Garland’s Jewish Family Is Getting Rich Off Selling Anti-White CRT Material to Public Schools