The sources confirmed that Israel shared its intelligence with Arab states that have ports in the area, and that they could be targets for attacks. The United States has also been updated on developments in shipping weapons from Iran to the Red Sea region.
The paper further reported that a meeting was recently held in Tehran between Houthi leaders, Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps commanders and Hezbollah representatives, discussing actions aimed on the one to ease pressure on Iran at the Strait of Hormuz, and on the other hand to damage Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel.
Meanwhile, London-based Asharq Al-Awsat reports that the Saudi-led Arab coalition fighting the Houthis shot down two drones of the Iranian-backed militia on Wednesday while they were on their way to Saudi Arabia. The coalition spokesman said that the drones were sent from the Imran region in Yemen. He emphasized that any attempt by the Houthis to attack the kingdom is doomed to fail.
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jews Control the Media
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- UK: Conservative MP Stabbed to Death by Somali was a Strong Supporter of Black Lives Matter
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- Deranged Jewish Tranny Is Now a Four-Star Admiral