On Friday, Twitter suspended the account of former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci. And Scaramucci has pretty good idea why.
“I think it is related to ‘fat shaming’ President Trump,” Scaramucci told Axios’s Jonathan Swan Friday morning. “I should have said he is the largest proportioned President since William Howard Taft. My bad.” Trump’s former communications director, who stayed on the job for less than one month, has become a critic of the president.
Since Scaramucci’s abrupt departure after eleven days in the administration, the two men have publicly sparred. Scaramucci has critiqued the president’s performance. Trump, in turn, has bashed him for his short tenure.
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jews Control the Media
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- The White Freemason Fauci Lets the Cat Out of the Bag About Working with Chinese Communists
- Jewish charities among top funders of Islamophobia, says report by Muslim civil rights group
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau (White Freemason, Zionist): Unvaccinated People Are ‘Racists’
- Protocols of Zion: Protocol VI – Take-Over Technique
- Protocols of Zion: Protocol XI – The Totalitarian State
- Jewish Businessman Wants to Buy Admiral Graf Spee’s Eagle and Swastika and “Blow it Up”
- EU official says the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s annual antisemitism list has gone too far