On Friday, Twitter suspended the account of former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci. And Scaramucci has pretty good idea why.
“I think it is related to ‘fat shaming’ President Trump,” Scaramucci told Axios’s Jonathan Swan Friday morning. “I should have said he is the largest proportioned President since William Howard Taft. My bad.” Trump’s former communications director, who stayed on the job for less than one month, has become a critic of the president.
Since Scaramucci’s abrupt departure after eleven days in the administration, the two men have publicly sparred. Scaramucci has critiqued the president’s performance. Trump, in turn, has bashed him for his short tenure.
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jews Control the Media
- AG Merrick Garland’s Jewish Family Is Getting Rich Off Selling Anti-White CRT Material to Public Schools
- According to Google a ‘Happy White Woman’ Has a Black Man
- Epic Jewish Swindle – Fleecing Germany With Their Holocaust Lie