In addition to Trump and Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel will also be invited, as will the prime minister of Britain. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau might also participate.
It is not immediately clear whether Russian President Vladimir Putin will be involved. Earlier this month, Putin – during a conversation with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu – invited him to take part in a ceremony in Moscow in May commemorating 75 years to the defeat of the Nazis.
If Macron does take part in the event, it would be his first visit here as French president. This would be Trump's second visit as US president, and would come just days before the kick-off of the primary election season, with the Iowa caucuses on February 3, and the New Hampshire primary eight days later.
The Post has learned that a major, unnamed donor has been enlisted to make the event possible.
President Reuven Rivlin alluded to the event last May during his speech at the official Holocaust Remembrance Day ceremony at Yad Vashem.
“With the rise in anti-Semitic voices, I have recently approached world leaders to invite them to an international conference that will be held here at Yad Vashem next January, to mark the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz,” he said. “Here in Jerusalem, together with presidents and heads of state, we will join forces in the uncompromising fight against anti-Semitism, xenophobia and Holocaust denial.”
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jews – Modern Day Neanderthals
- Jews Control the Media
- 60+ Year Old Pedophile Mao Zedong Raped Little Girls and Infected Them With STDs
- Israel’s Secret Arsenal: It’s Not So Secret Anymore
- The signs that The American Empire (White Idiots, Black Idiots, Latino Idiots) is crumbling