On Monday, President Donald Trump doubled down on racist comments deriding Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).
Trump repeated comments that if they’re not happy with America, they should leave. Both woman are U.S. citizens.
“They’re very unhappy. I’m watching them. All they do is complain. So all I’m saying is, if they want to leave, they can leave,” Trump said.
He also wrongly claimed that Omar had made comments praising Al-Qaeda and he stated, wrongly, that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is racist.
A reporter asked Trump about Pelosi’s comment, in which she said Trump wanted to “make America white again. “
“That’s a very racist statement — somebody who would say that,” Trump replied. “Speaker Pelosi said, ‘make America white again.’ Let me tell you, that’s a very racist statement. I’m surprised she’d say that.”
The president later added that Omar “hates Jews.”
Trump made the comments following the White House’s 3rd Annual Made in America Product Showcase.
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- Jews – Modern Day Neanderthals
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jews Control the Media
- 60+ Year Old Pedophile Mao Zedong Raped Little Girls and Infected Them With STDs
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- The Jewish Holocaust Hoax – Some Commonly Used Lies and Distortions