World Cup viewers at a bar in Lyon, France on Sunday marred a Fox News segment by chanting profanities at President Donald Trump.
Fox News cut to the sports bar in Lyon just moments after the U.S. women’s team won the World Cup championship.
As correspondent Greg Palkot began his report, the establishment’s bartender prompted a chorus of chants.
“Fuck Trump!” the bartender shouted.
“Fuck Trump!” the bar began to yell in unison.
“We were going to be outside,” Palkot explained. “We were going to be looking at a screen with the football game. But in fact it was cancelled by officials because they were worried about security measures. The American fans came over to this sports bar.”
“It’s been a crazy time,” the veteran war reporter added.
Popular Posts This Week
- PORNSTAR’S REAL NAMES REVEALED
- Former POTUS Bill Clinton: “This Massive Ecostructure of Hating Jews has Now Gone Viral”
- Jewish Subverters of Internet and Technology
- CBD for the Mind: The Many Mental Health Benefits of CBD
- Dr. Goebbels: “Our Patience Has Its Limits”
- Jewish Vaccine Proponent Dr. Carol Baker: “We’ll Just Get Rid of all the Whites in the United States…”
- Jews Control the Media
- Deranged Jewish Tranny Is Now a Four-Star Admiral
- How German Women Suffered Largest Mass Rape in History by Soviets
- AG Merrick Garland’s Jewish Family Is Getting Rich Off Selling Anti-White CRT Material to Public Schools