Sunday, May 26, 2019

DHS Chief Says 100% of Illegal Invaders Who Cross Border with Children Are Released




    While the DHS is concerned with the security threat of “White supremacy,” they are allowing the country to be absolutely invaded with hostile hordes of aliens from south of the border.
    From NumbersUSA:
    Acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan told a Senate panel on Thursday that all illegal border crossers are currently being released from custody and most receive work permits within a month or two. McAleenan testified before the Senate Homeland Security Committee regarding the ongoing border surge that has seen a record number of family units apprehended in just the first half of the current fiscal year.
    McAleenan said illegal border crossers are getting exactly what they seek, access to the interior of the United States and the ability to work.
    Last month McAleenan told 60 Minutes the same thing:
    If you come now, and if you come as a family or an unaccompanied child, you will be allowed to stay, you will be released…”
    President Trump pledged to end the “catch and release” policy, but the DHS is confirming that this policy is still 100% in effect.
    I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever…” ~ Donald J. Trump
    Not only are the invaders getting in, they are quickly being given work permits, to make their indefinite stay here more legitimate. They then take jobs from low income American families, completely changing the demographics and culture of countless communities across the country.
    In 2012, only about 10,000 migrants traveling as families — meaning parent and child — were caught by Border Patrol at the border. Over the last two months alone, that number was 111,679 people.
    Also, many of the people entering the country as “families” are likely child traffickers, pretending like the children are theirs so as to be welcomed through the open door. Many “family men” have MS-13 tattoos and huge criminal records in their home countries.
    … U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement revealed that an illegal immigrant teen affiliated with the violent international MS-13 street gang came into the U.S. as part of a family unit in 2015.
    Josue Fuentes-Ponce and his family did not show up for their immigration hearing in 2017 and they were ordered deported in absentia — yet nobody ever went to look for the family. The teen remained free in Maryland, where he was accused last year of attempted murder. ICE sought to deport him, but he was released from custody after local authorities did not honor a detainer request.
    He now stands accused of the horrific murder of a 14-year-old girl in Maryland last month. Prosecutors say he and another illegal immigrant, 17-year-old Joel Ernesto Escobar, who arrived in the U.S. as an Unaccompanied Alien Child, used a bat to bash the girl and a machete to chop at her, suspecting she was going to rat them out over a gang-related robbery.
    However, you’re the real national security threat if you don’t like the United States being openly invaded while the government does everything to aid the “migrants” in their journey “to a better life.” Only homegrown extremists wouldn’t celebrate the delightful diversity being bused into their hometowns on the taxpayer’s dime.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Trump was ready to ‘blow up everything’: Biographer Michael Wolff on why Mueller didn’t indict

    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/trump-was-ready-to-blow-up-everything-biographer-michael-wolff-on-why-mueller-didnt-indict/?utm_source=&...

    Most Popular Posts This Week